ESTABLISHING VALUE FOR YOUR PROPERTY
In order to acheive the highest return for your home in the least amount of time, determining the correct price is the most critical step you can take in preparing your home for sale.
- Pricing strategy depends on the market conditions at the time your home is listed for sale.
- A realistically-priced home often sells quickly when placed on the market.
- When your home is priced correctly from the outset, you maximize your opportunity to reach the most qualified buyers.
MARKET ACTIVITY AND TIME
- A home receives its best exposure during the first three to five weeks on the market.
- Multiple listing service statistics show that the longer a home is on the market, the lower the final selling price.
TARGETING THE RIGHT BUYER
- When your price is too low, you could lose thousands of dollars on your significant investment.
- Overpricing a property is risky; qualified buyers who might find the home appealing will not see your home because it’s out of their price range.
- Agents will hesitate to show an overpriced home, unless it will make a competing property look like a better value. (Do not get used this way.)
- A professional Bennion Deville Homes agent, such as Doug, knows the market, its value, and the best time to launch your home. He works in and with the current real estate market conditions.
The impact of price on market visibility is critical to successfully positioning your home/listing against other competitive listings. Learn more [+]
Visit other pages/topics related to "Selling The Property."